We produced this video to give an overview of The CMO Club for prospective members to view before submitting their application to join.
When you travel around the world working with both B2B and B2C CMOs you begin to see the lines blur between B2B and B2C.
The CMO Club was founded in 2007 has grown to 31 Chapters worldwide with 650+ CMOs from the world’s top brands.
I’ve been a member for over 7 years and was asked to come work for The CMO Club as full-time Global Head of Member Engagement and Programs in 2018. I work with the Chapter Presidents and members around the world to identify their challenges and develop solutions. Because of my expereince with large brands, start-ups, SMB, B2B, B2C and B2B2C; I can engage members around the world and “crowd-source” the “best practices of the best!
The CMO Club is THE BEST organization developing “Continuing Education for CMOs with content by CMOs for CMOs.” You are getting REAL solutions from the leaders in the field actually implementing the newest in technology/solutions.
The CMO Club the world’s most engaged, innovative, and valuable community of CMOs, committed to helping each other solve our biggest challenges in a behind closed doors, candid, and trustworthy environment.
My mission is to be sure every member gets everything they can from all the resources The CMO Club has to offer:
– Working with The CMO Club Chapter Presidents and Ambassadors to enhance engagement within The CMO Club community so all members benefit from their peers’ experience and expertise.
– Seeking Industry Thought Leaders with the best-in-class, state-of-the-art solutions/technology for CMOs and their organizations that improve efficiency, effectiveness and profits.
– Uncover and share the best practices of the best brands, the hottest start-ups, and the fastest growing SMB to help them reach their companys’ goals.
– Helping all members build their personal and professional networks for the advancement of their careers.
– Building the CMS to CRM platform for Engagement, LeadGen and Retention
– Researching and Using the latest in Marketing technology – then teaching CMOs around the world how to implement these technologies in their B2B, B2C or B2B2C environments.