We produced this video to give an overview of The CMO Club for prospective members to view before submitting their application to join.
Here is an overview in pdf. 2020 – The CMO Club Membership Overview
The CMO Club was founded in 2007 and has grown to 35 Chapters worldwide with 650+ CMOs from the world’s top brands. In March of 2020, Salesforce acquired The CMO Club.
I’ve been a member for over 9 years and was asked in 2018 to come work for The CMO Club full-time the CMO and Global Head of Member Engagement and Programs. I work with the Chapter Presidents and Members around the world to identify their challenges and develop solutions. Because of my experience with large brands, start-ups, SMB, B2B, B2C, and B2B2C; I can engage Members around the world and bring them the “Best Practices of the Best CMOs at the Best Brands!”
The CMO Club is THE BEST organization developing “Continuing Education for CMOs with content by CMOs for CMOs.” You are getting REAL solutions from the leaders in the field actually implementing the newest in technology/solutions.
The CMO Club the world’s most engaged, innovative, and valuable community of CMOs, committed to helping each other solve our biggest challenges in a behind closed door, candid, and trustworthy environment.
I was brought on to grow/strengthen The CMO Club by facilitating the Members to have increased Engagement and Interaction to share solutions for overcoming challenges – from digital transformation to branding, from the customer/client lifecycle to personal mentorship and development.
Using decades of Marketing experience driving billions of dollars of revenue in B2B, B2C, and B2B2C to facilitate Roundtable Consultations with 650+ CMOs, around the world, helping them to connect with peers and to develop solutions.
– Being a Member’s “1st call” when they needed a solution (or a connection to someone who had the solution by having overcome a similar challenge in the past) Known for a quick response and extensive follow-up
– Researching and using the latest in marketing trends and technology; then facilitating roundtable discussions with CMOs in 35 Chapters around the world on how to implement these technologies in their B2B, B2C, or B2B2C environments.
– Redesign and restructure of the digital ecosystem, from the Marketing Automation Platform to CRM customer flow to app integration with the website.
– Conducted 80% of first outreach “Introduction to the Club” calls. Doubled close rate.
– Conducted 100% of new Member Onboarding, increasing engagement by 95%, raising customer satisfaction to 85% and raising “Likely to Recommend” to 85%
– Lead LeadGen, Member Engagement, and Retention increasing chapters to 35 worldwide.
– Represented The CMO Club at events around the world, acting as host, facilitator and moderator